Search Engine Journal has compiled their list of the biggest social media trends for 2019. So if you’re ramping up your social this year, or getting involved for the first time, this might prove helpful.
Some of the points aren’t exactly new, but worth the read all the same. Like all advice, don’t take it as gospel. But that said, you can never stop learning or questioning your assumptions.
Get the full article here, or grab the speed-reader’s version below.
1. Love & care about your audience
2. Tell authentic stories and share moments that matter
3. Work with influencers andÂ micro-influencers
5. Facebook Messenger and chatbots
6. Put community and socialisation back into social media
7. Earn, rebuild, or keep the trust of your followers
8. The year of LinkedIn?
9. More strategic employee advocacy programs
10. Create content for your mobile fans