By using Ad Retargeting on the Google Display Network you have the opportunity to re-advertise your message to an already-targeted audience. The purpose of Retargeting is to stay top of mind with prospects as they’re moving through the decision making process.
What is retargeting?
Retargeting allows you to advertise to people who already know your site and have shown an interest in what you offer on social media. Simply explained, retargeting works like this:
- The user visits your website
- A cookie is placed on the user’s internet browser
- The user continues to visit different websites
- Your ads are presented to the user as they move around the web, or social media platforms.
With information about what the user has been interested in, you can tailor the message in retargeting ads. The possibilities are almost endless. Retargeting can provide valuable knowledge about your customers and their habits over time.
Here’s how we help with retargeting
The first step to enabling effective retargeting is to build a good account structure in your Google Ads or AdRoll account. The process takes about two weeks and focuses on creating relevance between placement, images, ads, and landing pages. Sneaky Ninja will help you to:
- Create & adjust banners for high performance
- Optimise campaign settings for ROI
- Implement intelligent placements
- Exclude less profitable ads
- Create remarketing lists
- Monthly reporting and decision making
What to do next?
Click here and book your 30 minute strategy session with Sneaky Ninja owner Rohan Johnson. This will give you the chance to articulate the problems and opportunities facing your business, and Rohan will be able to outline potential solutions.