Yes, this is a picture of a Ninja squirrel. We know it’s irrelevant, and you’re here to talk about SEO, but we like squirrels and they so seldom get credit for the enormous impact they’ve had in shaping ninja folklore. But we digress…
The reason for showing you a picture of Bernard is simple, it’s funny. But it’s also because we hate self-promotion. Self-praise is hollow praise and all that kind of stuff. You see Sneaky Ninja is above all else results-driven. If you don’t get results using us, you shouldn’t use us. Unfortunately you have to use us to find that out, and if we don’t tell you how good we are, how will you ever try us in the first place. The Pythonesque logic could go on forever.
So we have to blow our own trumpet, but we’ll try to keep it short so we can go back to looking for pictures of other ninja rodents.
What is SEO?
If you’re just getting into this digital thing you’re probably freaking out over the jargon. Don’t worry, everyone has the same experience. In it’s purest essence, SEO is making your website as attractive as possible to Google so that when prospects search for your products and services, Google puts your website at the top of the list.
SEO is an incredibly complicated process, and it’s getting worse. Google made 600 changes to its algorithm last year alone. On top of that you’re in an arm wrestle with all of your major competitors to try and get the top rankings, so it’s tough. But that’s all the more reason you need Sneaky Ninja. We have an impressive track record of helping companies big and small to zip up the Google rankings. Some of our clients spend tens of thousands per month on SEO, some spend $500. Whatever stage of the business lifecycle your company is at, we can probably help.
Important stuff to know
If you’re about to jump into SEO, you need to know a few things:
- It never ends. You can’t optimise for awhile then stop, any more than you can race to the lead in a marathon footrace and then walk the rest of the way.
- Every business and industry is different, so you can’t tick a few boxes and win the day. Every strategy for every client is different to the last.
- Conversion is King. Boosting traffic to your website is great, but if the offers and content on that site aren’t up to scratch, you won’t generate leads. It’s no different to running a full page ad campaign when your bricks and mortar store is lousy, or your salespeople are hopeless. You need to get all aspects of the marketing mechanism humming along. Thankfully, Sneaky Ninja can help you with every single part of the process. We even have a creative agency (Kingfisher) that can help you with brands and other design requirements.
- You need to be engaged. We need to know what you know. If your competitors suddenly get more aggressive, we need to know. If you bring in a new stock line, we need to know. Any changes in your business can affect what we do and how we do it. We can’t get the best results for you if we’re in the dark.
- Better to never start than do it half-baked. We’d rather you never signed up as a client, than came on board with a ‘dip my toe in the water’ approach. If we’re gonna do this, we need to punch hard and set your competitors back on their heels. If you go all in, you can be confident that the outcomes are the result of your best efforts. Do it half-hearted, and that very approach might be the main reason things didn’t work out for you and you’ll have missed a huge opportunity.
Click here to book your free half hour strategy session with our owner, Rohan Johnson. You can discuss the issues facing your business, and Rohan will outline potential solutions.