The results are in from the 2019 Social Media Examiner Poll. You can read the review by Search Engine Journal here, but the main takeaways were:
1. Facebook is the most popular platform, but it is cooling.
2. Instagram is growing in popularity.
3. Twitter is falling in popularity.
4. The most experienced marketers diversity (use many platforms).
5. Facebook is the most popular for B2C.
6. Facebook is also the most popular for B2B, but by a smaller margin. LinkedIn is #2.
7. It’s unclear as to whether Facebook’s recent algorithm changes were to blame for marketers looking elsewhere.