Sneaky Ninja was built around the concept of the ‘anti-SEO company’. We are painfully aware of the things clients hate about other SEO companies. After all some of our best clients came to us after having bad experiences elsewhere. So we were determined to be the antidote to bad digital experiences. We achieved this by:
- Being doggedly 100% Australian. We don’t outsource anything. Our people are based in Melbourne, Brisbane and Toowoomba and understand the needs of Australian business people. We don’t over-promise, we always do what we say we will, and we focus entirely on how to make your company more profitable.
- We’re easy to deal with. We speak in terms that you can easily understand and we don’t bamboozle you with irrelevant data.
- No tricks. We don’t lock you into ridiculous contracts and we certainly don’t hold you ransom if you want to leave. We’re more than comfortable that the only thing keeping our clients with us is the results we achieve for them.
- Clarity. SEO can be an opaque business and many firms thrive on this. It’s often hard to know what they’re doing for you, or if they’re actually doing anything. We had one client come to us that had been with another firm for 4 years and we couldn’t find a single piece of evidence that any optimisation had been done on their website. At Sneaky Ninja you have access to a dashboard of Google Analytics data that you can review at any time of the day or night, and that gives you black and white information about how your campaign is tracking.
- Blunt. Our advice is straight forward. We’d rather tell you a hard truth at the front end than have a barney at the backend. We want to work with people for the long haul. We want to like the clients we work for, and we want a healthy, respectful working relationship. All businesses need to make money, but that’s just an outcome of doing things well, it’s not the reason we get up in the morning.
We want to have fun and do good work. If that sounds like the type of firm you’d like to deal with, call Sneaky Ninja today.
Here’s some of the services we offer:
- Search engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Conversion Strategies
- Local SEO
- Technical SEO Audit
- Search engine marketing
- Social media optimisation
- Social media advertising
- Content marketing
- Blogger outreach
- Digital marketing
- PPC management
- Facebook Advertising
- Google Ads
- Email Marketing
- Contact page
- About page
Click here to book your free 30 minute strategy session with our owner Rohan Johnson. You can outline your problems and opportunities in the digital sphere and Rohan will outline some of the potential solutions.