Influencive.com recently wrote a blog on 19 marketing tips for 2019. If you’re interested in the full read, you can find it here.
If you want the speed reader’s ‘cheat sheet’ see below (this list isn’t complete as some of the 19 tips were obviously more relatable and useful than others).
1. Increase your visibility (easier said than done, but there are ways – talk to us for more info).
2. Hone your message (57 conflicting elevator pitches won’t do – what is your one ‘thing’?)
3. Email marketing (talking to your existing customers is the first step in any good marketing plan)
4. Focus on what you’re good at, outsource the rest.
5. Ensure your brand is up to scratch (it’s your ‘face’ to the world)
6. Tell stories. The oldest and best means of persuasion.
7. Be authentic
8. It’s all about your customer. Filter all decisions through that prism.
9. Focus. Stop doing multiple things poorly.
10. Pull all of your initiatives into line. Stop with the fractured approach.
11. D.I.Y leads to R.I.P. You can’t do it all yourself.
12. Have a plan